PHENOMENAL WOMAN CHILD'S T-SHIRT
— Janet Mock, author, transgender rights advocate, and TV host
— Kelly Marie Tran, actor and star of 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
EVERY SHIRT SOLD BENEFITS SEVEN FEARLESS ORGANIZATIONS
Funds raised from this shirt benefit the Dr. Maya Angelou Foundation, Essie Justice Group, Girls Who Code, Higher Heights, National Latina Institute for Reproductive Health, Planned Parenthood, and The United State of Women. Learn more about each organization below:
- DR. MAYA ANGELOU FOUNDATION honors the life and legacy of poet, author, and civil rights leader Dr. Angelou by supporting educational excellence and healthcare equity initiatives.
- ESSIE JUSTICE GROUP harnesses the collective power of women with incarcerated loved ones to end mass incarceration's harm to women.
- GIRLS WHO CODE is dedicated to closing the gender gap in technology.
- HIGHER HEIGHTS is building a national infrastructure to harness Black women's political power & leadership potential at the ballot box & on the ballot.
- NATIONAL LATINA INSTITUTE FOR REPRODUCTIVE HEALTH builds Latina power to guarantee the fundamental human right to reproductive health, dignity & justice.
- PLANNED PARENTHOOD EDUCATION FUND works to ensure access to preventive & reproductive health care.
- THE UNITED STATE OF WOMEN is dedicated to being the megaphone for gender equality, pushing a comprehensive women’s agenda & growing the grassroots movement of women across the country.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
We're a very small operation and charitable effort, so unfortunately we're not able to accommodate returns or exchanges. Please refer to the Product Description and Size Chart below to help you find the proper size.